Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a result-oriented Social Business, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access and use of a range of reproductive health services.
MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which is in over 37 countries worldwide.
The core responsibility of this post is to use your:
￭ initiative ￭ energy ￭ persistence ￭ results orientation
￭ drive ￭ integrity ￭ enthusiasm ￭ commitment to personal development
To further MSI’s partnership mission: enabling individuals to have children by choice not chance.
The Client Service Executive will be responsible for assisting in providing client centred clinical service in the Marie Stopes Clinic.
- Encourage a commitment to accommodating clients' special needs such as flexibility of working hours.
- Maintain strict privacy and confidentiality to generate demand for MSION services.
- Have a public relations and promotional role with colleagues, MoH and the general public
- Timely collate and submit centre report to the centre team
- Monitor monthly client numbers and income generated and in collaboration with the centre team make appropriate recommendations to meet income to cost targets.
- Man and manage the front desk at the centre to promote and maintain a welcoming, friendly, professional and efficient atmosphere for all clients in the centre to ensure client satisfaction at all times.
- Assist to provide counselling on core MSION Clinical services at the centre.
- Receive, receipt and bank all service income in the centre on daily basis.
- Assist with all administrative and financial responsibilities (record keeping and petty cash management) in the centre.
- Manage and document client complaints professionally
- Adequate inventory and stock management knowledge and experience
- Keep record in the centre using the approved formats to ensure tidy medical records and registers
- Keep the Centre and its surroundings tidy, neat and clean at all times
- Make proper use of available information systems in MSI to facilitate service delivery & trainings
- Assist with client statistics and data relating to clinical issues for analysis.
- Take record of all referrals from the referral networks
- Lead all online client booking and follow up
- Collate and update all client data including phone numbers, contact addresses and email addresses.
- Support documentation of case studies
- Ensure all information materials are regularly available on display in the clinic and given to all clients that comes into the clinic.
- Carry out any other lawful duties assigned by the Centre Manager.