About the Organization
Marie Stopes International Organization Nigeria (MSION) is a results-oriented Social Business, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access and use of a range of reproductive health services.
MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which is in over 37 countries worldwide.
The core responsibility of this post is to use your:
￭ initiative ￭ energy ￭ persistence ￭ results orientation
￭ drive ￭ integrity ￭ enthusiasm ￭ commitment to personal development
To further MSI’s partnership mission: enabling individuals to have children by choice not chance.
About this role
The NMDCC will work with the External Relations, Corporate Communications and Advocacy Team, Technical Services, Programme and Operations Departments (Channel Leads) and Social Marketing Department of Marie Stopes International Organization Nigeria (MSION) to drive customer growth via new media channels and maintain a strong and competitive online presence for MSION’s operational environments. This role is to analyze customer behavior data from social media platforms and company web pages and create demand generation and content strategies to build the MSION Brand. The success of this role will be in driving customer growth, and by extension usage of MSION services by our target audience.
The NMDCC will work closely with the Contact Centre Coordinator, Corporate Services Coordinator and Demand Creation Lead as well as the Channel Leads, initializing internal resources to develop impactful campaigns that drive real business results. She/he will support all demand generation efforts including mid-funnel campaign execution and content campaign distribution. This individual will also assume responsibility as the Admin of the MSION social media digital platforms.
1: Management of MSION Digital Platforms
- Build, execute, and manage digital marketing campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn, YouTube, WhatsApp, Twitter, Snapchat, MSION Website, etc
- Develop and manage MSION online and social media for optimal results.
- Own and optimize customer growth funnel and pipeline, including additions/changes to customer segments, strategies for reaching those customers, and optimizing company activities to drive conversion of potential customers
- Create plans and advise on the creation of original and unique content to drive awareness and grow audience
- Analyse competitor brands and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote marketing content
- Host a media platform that galvanizes relevant news items and operational updates to catalyse interactions and enhance organizational visibility while ensuring messaging alignment
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns; assess results against goals (ROI and KPIs)
2: Management of Social Events
- Collaborate with the External Relations, Corporate Communications and Advocacy Unit to create campaign talking points, social media toolkits, and other communication strategy documents and maintain a highly effective social and engagement calendar, including an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Collaborate with Channel Leads to apply KPIs, analytics, and insights to better profile, target, and retarget prospects; drive continual optimization of campaign performance
- Create a buzz on social media about MSION activities in Nigeria
- Keep a Calendar of memorable days in the health industry and create social media presence for MSION through blogs, chats, timelines, posts, podcasts, comics, skits, e-posters, etc to commemorate such days
- Identify with relevant Bloggers to establish a continuum of social media presence for MSION brands and activities
- Initiate new media communication items during national and international events to generate attention and enhance the visibility of the MSION Brand
3: Administrative and Cross Cutting Duties
- Admin level management, measurement and reporting responsibilities with tools like CRM, CMS, marketing automation and attribution modelling
- Work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of management and staff within the organization
- Capacity Building to and for MSION staff on new media skills
- Other duties as applicable
Key duties in relation to the responsibilities:
- Leading the development of Digital Demand Creation Strategies
- Designing and delivering effective training to staff and partners
- Development of effective digital marketing materials that provide excellent information in an appropriate format, promoting MSION’s Brand and boosting client numbers using a broad range of electronic and new media channels tested for ROI and impact
- Clear communication to the whole team on progress against strategy and lessons learned
Reporting Monitoring and Evaluation
- Collate monthly, quarterly and annual reports flowing from activities carried out in line with the tasks above
- Produce progress reports to Line Manager on a regular basis
- Develop and obtain approval on MSION New Media and On-Line Marketing Strategy
Skills and Experience
Ability to work well with others in team environments
Proven excellent technical oral, written, and editing abilities
Ability to present and write for multiple audiences
Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Ability to work well with others in team environments
Must be able to satisfy stakeholders
Should be able to work in deadline driven/results orientated atmospheres
Strong people management skills
Strategic guidance and planning skills