We particularly encourage applications from women as they are currently under-represented within MSION at the management level.
About the Organisation
Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a result-oriented Social enterprise, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access and use of a range of reproductive health services.
MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which is in over 37 countries worldwide.
The core responsibility of this post is to use your:
￭ initiative ￭ energy ￭ persistence ￭ results orientation
￭ drive ￭ integrity ￭ enthusiasm ￭ commitment to personal development
To further MSI’s partnership mission: enabling individuals to have children by choice not chance.
Achieve maximum sales, profitability, growth and account penetration within the assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the MSION’s product/s and related services.
Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Achieve set monthly Commercial Sales objectives target for assigned territory.
- Implements all aspects of the Sales cycle and the Go To Market Model around prospecting for new customers, demand creation for all brands with relevant Health Care Practitioners, merchandising, and transfer of orders to the distributors.
- Develop good knowledge of MSION product/s and services.
- Ensures optimum Territory Coverage as well as ensuring improved productive call Rate during Face to Face Calls
- Manages key relationships for key customers, influencers and decision makers in territory.
- Leverage Sales Optimization Reporting Tool (SORT) to submit timely all daily sales reports.
- Reports at all times and on a monthly basis market intelligence reports for competition.
- Regularly cascades customer feedback to the Regional Sales Manager and Commercial Operations Leadership as regards best practice on how to grow the business.
- Engages the Distributor Sales Representatives in territory to drive distribution efficiency around timely supply of orders in territory.
- Ensures timely submission of all reports as expected from your line manager and Commercial Sales leadership
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- MSION resource management: ensure efficient and effective utilization of MSION allocated resources and deliver high return on investment on all highlighted areas.
Work as One MSION
- You contribute, use, and share accurate data and evidence to improve understanding, insight and decision-making across MSI, enabling us to maximize our ability to influence others
- You share relevant knowledge, expertise and resources to strengthen teamwork and prevent duplication of effort
- You actively work as part of a team, providing support and flexibility to colleagues, demonstrating fairness, understanding and respect for all people and cultures.
Show courage, authenticity and integrity
- You hold yourself accountable for the decisions you make and the behaviours you demonstrate
- You are courageous in challenging others and taking appropriate managed risks.
Develop and grow
- You seek feedback to enable greater self-awareness and provide the same to others in a way which inspires them to be even more effective
- You manage your career development including keeping your knowledge and skills up to date.
Deliver excellence, always
- You strive to consistently meet and exceed expectations, putting clients at the centre of everything, and implement smarter, more efficient ways of performing your role
- You build and maintain effective long-term working relationships with all stakeholders, and are a true MSION ambassador.
Leadership (For Leaders only)
- You inspire individuals and teams, through situational leadership, providing clear direction
- You seek and provide opportunities which motivate team members, helping to develop skills and potential whilst strengthening our talent and succession pipeline
- You are aware of emerging developments in our sector, demonstrating strategic insight about our clients and business and encourage this in your team
- You articulate a vision of the future which inspires and excites others.
MSION CORE VALUES:
- Mission driven: With unwavering commitment, we exist to empower women and men to have children by choice not chance
- Client centred: We are passionate about our clients and dedicate our efforts to delivering agreed objectives to the highest possible quality
- Accountable: We are accountable for our actions and take responsibility for everything we do to ensure long term sustainability and increased impact
- Courageous: We recruit and nurture talented, passionate and brave people who have the courage to push boundaries, make tough decisions and challenge others in line with our mission.