Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a results-oriented Social Business, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access and use of a range of reproductive health services.
MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which is in over 37 countries worldwide.
The core responsibility of this post is to use your:
￭ initiative ￭ energy ￭ persistence ￭ results orientation
￭ drive ￭ integrity ￭ enthusiasm ￭ commitment to personal development
To further MSI’s partnership mission: enabling individuals to have children by choice not chance.
He will ensure the successful performance and profit generation of MSION by overseeing teams of regional sales coordinators / supervisors.
As often as possible, he will meet with the regional sales coordinators / supervisors and review their performance, and sends the report to the SMD and MSION support office in whatever format required to enhance informed decision of SMT and CD on SM’s sales operations.
Key focus consists of, but not limited to, establishing sales goals, analyzing several forms of sales data and ensure that MSION’s corporate products sales objectives are met.
Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Create and develop programs for national sales for MSION lifestyle portfolio of products and ensure its implementation. This will be done by developing action plans for field sales.
- Ensure the successful achievement of MSION’s sales goals across all its regions
- Ensure sales volume is at its maximum, maintaining optimum selling prices
- Oversee MSION’s sales performance at national level
- Develop effective sales strategy and ensure its timely implementation
- Schedule occasional meeting with regional sales coordinators / supervisors
- Keep current with demand and supply of MSION’s products and changing trends and its competitors to support SMD’s and SMT’s support and actions.
- Discipline field force when necessary and ensure the field force work within the scope of SM’s SOP.
- Monitor and give appraisal to the activities of regional sales coordinators / supervisors
- Establish personal networks across all regions
- Manage key distributor accounts nationally.
- Recruit and train sales employees for effective delivery
- Participate in market strategy with SMD by providing useful information from sales activities
Work as One MSION
- You contribute, use, and share accurate data and evidence to improve understanding, insight and decision-making across MSI, enabling us to maximize our ability to influence others
- You share relevant knowledge, expertise and resources to strengthen teamwork and prevent duplication of effort
- You actively work as part of a team, providing support and flexibility to colleagues, demonstrating fairness, understanding and respect for all people and cultures.
Show courage, authenticity and integrity
- You hold yourself accountable for the decisions you make and the behaviours you demonstrate
- You are courageous in challenging others and taking appropriate managed risks.
Develop and grow
- You seek feedback to enable greater self-awareness and provide the same to others in a way which inspires them to be even more effective
- You manage your career development including keeping your knowledge and skills up to date.
Deliver excellence, always
- You strive to consistently meet and exceed expectations, putting clients at the centre of everything, and implement smarter, more efficient ways of performing your role
- You build and maintain effective long-term working relationships with all stakeholders, and are a true MSION ambassador.
Leadership (For Leaders only)
- You inspire individuals and teams, through situational leadership, providing clear direction
- You seek and provide opportunities which motivate team members, helping to develop skills and potential whilst strengthening our talent and succession pipeline
- You are aware of emerging developments in our sector, demonstrating strategic insight about our clients and business and encourage this in your team
- You articulate a vision of the future which inspires and excites others.
MSION CORE VALUES:
- Mission driven: With unwavering commitment, we exist to empower women and men to have children by choice not chance
- Client centered: We are passionate about our clients and dedicate our efforts to delivering agreed objectives to the highest possible quality
- Accountable: We are accountable for our actions and take responsibility for everything we do to ensure long term sustainability and increased impact
- Courageous: We recruit and nurture talented, passionate and brave people who have the courage to push boundaries, make tough decisions and challenge others in line with our mission.