Marie Stopes Nigeria (MSN) is a results-orientated non-Governmental organisation, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide family planning and other reproductive healthcare clinical services in underserved communities. MSN’s goal is to dramatically improve access to family planning and related reproductive health services to reduce maternal mortality and ultimately poverty in Nigeria.
MSN is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which operates in 37 countries and is the largest non-Governmental provider of family planning in the world.
The core responsibility of this post is to use:
￭ initiative ￭ energy ￭ persistence ￭ results orientation
￭ drive ￭ integrity ￭ enthusiasm ￭ commitment to personal development
to further MSI’s partnership mission: enabling individuals to have children by choice not chance.
- Implement accounting and internal control systems to protect fraud, waste and misuse of financial resources while ensure segregation of duties in the processing of transactions.
Management of Services (CYP) Rendered and Income Generated.
- Reconciliation of Services against Income generated.
- Ensure service data are correctly posted and equivalent CYP is generated.
- Reconciliation of ORION and CLIC with MRP.
- Receives payroll reports from HR. Populate same into Finance Master Template to calculate salaries compute various schedule for remittances.
- Review and ensure adequate remittance into various staff PFAs.
- Populate PAYE report into various states schedule for remittances.
- Monthly Payment of staff salaries.
- Liaise with tax consultants at all time ii respect of payments of all taxes.
- Attend to all other issues relating to staff pension, PAYE, NHF and WHT.
- Process SCUML (EFCC) report monthly.
- Industrial Training Fund (ITF) remittance
Payment or Remittances
- Process and transfer fund to various regional bank accounts.
- Manage banks online payments platforms and cheque booklets.
Posting into SUN.
- Post vouchers into Sun.
- Post other Journals into SUN.
- Post salaries
- Monthly Bank accounts reconciliation and SUN reconciliation.
- Any other task assigned by Line Manager and any other superior officer.