About the Organisation
Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a result-oriented Social enterprise, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access and use of a range of reproductive health services.
MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which is in over 37 countries worldwide.
The core responsibility of this post is to use your:
￭ initiative ￭ energy ￭ persistence ￭ results orientation
￭ drive ￭ integrity ￭ enthusiasm ￭ commitment to personal development
To further MSI’s partnership mission: enabling individuals to have children by choice not chance.
Your responsibilities as a DAA shall include;
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism in driving assigned persons at all times
- To ensure that MSION always attains high standard quality care of vehicles
- To ensure that vehicles are always in good working conditions
- To report all damages to the Regional Administrative Officer and the Logistics & Fleet Management Sub-Unit for necessary action
- To channel all requests for repairs, maintenance, and fuel through the Regional Administrative Officer and the Logistics & Fleet Management Sub-Unit
- To ensure that all keys are safely kept in the key rag
- To run project vehicle/s as appointed by the Regional Manager/Logistics & Fleet Management Sub-Unit
- To keep daily record of vehicle
- To collect weekly itinerary from the Logistics & Fleet Management Sub-Unit
- To return all vehicles to office immediately after approved usage
- Maintain a logbook: distance covered, fuel purchase, departure and arrival time
- Record service delivery data on CLIC
- Collecting, recording and reconciliation of cash on outreach site visits
- To operate assigned project vehicles in the line with MSION Global Fleet Policy
- To perform other administrative duties as may be assigned