Marie Stopes Nigeria (MSN) is a results-orientated non-Governmental organisation, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide family planning and other reproductive healthcare clinical services in underserved communities. MSN’s goal is to dramatically improve access to family planning and related reproductive health services to reduce maternal mortality and ultimately poverty in Nigeria.
MSN is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which operates in 37 countries and is the largest non-Governmental provider of family planning in the world.
The core responsibility of this post is to use:
￭ initiative ￭ energy ￭ persistence ￭ results orientation
￭ drive ￭ integrity ￭ enthusiasm ￭ commitment to personal development
to further MSI’s partnership mission: enabling individuals to have children by choice not chance.
Your responsibilities as a DAA shall include;
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism in driving assigned persons at all times
- To ensure that MSION attains high standard quality care of vehicles at all times
- To ensure that vehicles are in good working conditions at all times
- To report all damages to the Regional Administrative Officer and the Logistics& Fleet Management Coordinator for necessary action
- To channel all requests for repairs, maintenance, and fuel through the Logistics & Procurement unit.
- To ensure that all keys are safely kept the in the key
- To run project vehicle/s as appointed by the Regional Manager/Logistics & Fleet Management Sub-Unit
- To keep daily record of vehicle
- To collect weekly itinerary from the Logistics & Fleet Management Sub-Unit
- To return all vehicles to office immediately after approved usage
- Maintain a logbook: distance covered, fuel purchase, departure and arrival time
- Record service delivery data on CLIC
- Collecting, recording and reconciliation of cash on outreach site visits
- To operate assigned project vehicles in the line with MSION Global Fleet Policy
- To perform other administrative duties as may be assigned